Sunday, April 6, 2008

I am taking a break from my theology paper to "blog". Why would I do this? Who takes a break from writing a paper by "blogging" on a "Blog"?

Is blog really a verb?

Anyhoo, I am having a hard time writing this paper because it is supposed to be a complete summary of "my theology". I don't know how to summarize something that is constantly in a state of adjustment. I am such a flip-flopper when it comes to theological issues because it seems impossible to try to put my finger down on the nature of God. The only thing that I feel certain of theologically is 1st John 4:8 "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." How can I write a 2200 word paper on that one verse?

Answer me!

Alright, Diana's plane just landed. Now I get to take a real break.

This has been Sunday evening in the ShaKim household.

No comments: