Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Grey Saturday

Spring Saturdays are supposed to be sunny and warm, but on this Saturday we have been looking into a mass of clouds and attempting to survive the cold winds that randomly sweep us by. Diana and I have had a great day of quiet bliss. Sometimes I wonder if the best times of marriage are when nothing between the couple is said, but everything necessary is known.

Sorry that sounded sappy, but I think it is important.

I believe that relationships (i.e. Marriages, family, close friendships) that have the ability to communicate without language (body or verbal) are the best representations of what a relationship with God is like. In my experience, God doesn't speak with words or physical motion, but with a presence that is comprehensible beyond our five physical senses.

This has been Saturday at the House of ShaKim.

2 comments:

shaun said...

Joe, that is a brilliant thought about God, and I am glad you shared it.

Heidi said...

Very deep. I think I needed to hear that. :) Thanks, Joe.