Monday, June 16, 2008

Diana's Picks

Shaun, don't be such a snob. Of course I'll do this- but only because it's movies.

1. One movie that made you laugh
Triplets of Belleville

2. One movie that made you cry
Pursuit of Happyness- I think

3. One movie you loved when you were a child
Shirley Temple's short films with all the babies

4. One movie you’ve seen more than once
High Fidelity (most watched movie)

5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it
Bridget Jones' Diary

6. One movie you hated
That Zach Braff movie. I only like his slapstick. Give me Scrubs, you goon.

7. One movie that scared you
Willie Wonka

8. One movie that bored you
The last action movie I watched.

9. One movie that made you happy
Annie Hall

10. One movie that made you miserable
Dancer in the Dark

11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see
30 weeks later- more zombies?!

12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with
John Cusak's character on High Fidelity...who does he remind me of?

13. The last movie you saw
Most of Je T'aime, Paris

14. The next movie you hope to see
Maybe Spirited Away

15. Your favorite movie
Geez. I think I typically use Amelie as a default answer for that question. But there are definitely many that tie with it.

3 comments:

shaun said...

Diana, I knew you would do it, but I was more referring to the 2nd half of the ShaKim household blog because I don't think they even read this, much less write on it.

Unknown said...

wait what are you saying about me?

shaun said...

nothing about you