Monday, June 16, 2008

I Am A Snob...

but I also quickly cave to peer pressure.

1. One movie that made you laugh
Safe Men

2. One movie that made you cry
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

3. One movie you loved when you were a child
The Fox and the Hound

4. One movie you’ve seen more than once
Tommy Boy (unwillingly)
My most watched movie is probably the Royal Tenenbaums

5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it
Talladega Nights

6. One movie you hated
Just one? The new Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe movie

7. One movie that scared you
Edward Scissorhands

8. One movie that bored you
Some lame action movie that I can't remember

9. One movie that made you happy
Back to the Future

10. One movie that made you miserable
Same as Diana: Dancer in the Dark

11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see
Slasher movies don't scare me, but they hurt my soul

12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with
Amelie

13. The last movie you saw
The first half of unbreakable

14. The next movie you hope to see
The Darjeeling Limited again

15. Your favorite movie
The Royal Tenenbaums has a special place in my heart

No comments: