Thursday, June 12, 2008

Park-Park

Chad's in town. Tori's birthday is Saturday and he wanted to give her a good ol' surprise. So he called on us to prepare the curry and promised to bring VooDoo doughnuts and our bellies were quite happy last night. We journeyed to the park with 5 in the back of a truck to watch the Invasion alongside a large group of Christian teenagers. It was chilly but nice out. I'd like to be a park patron. I'd like everyone to be one. Have we forgotten the wonders of nature's (nicely groomed or not) free entertainment? Who would like to help me gather about 50 or more friends for a rousing game of Ultimate Frisbee and a hearty potluck?

I would really appreciate that. Are all my posts a call for something?

2 comments:

shaun said...

Way to blog Diana, and yes they are. Let's do it.

thefamousnic said...

I'm sad to miss Chad's presence and Tori's celebration. Dag.

But when I return I would love to play Ultimate and spend time in the park. I need to keep up the college-bum image my family so lovingly has cast me in.