Sunday, June 15, 2008

Movie Meme

I guess I'm supposed to do this cuz I'm tagged at the bottom of Kylee's list, and cuz its kind of fun.
Its hard to just pick one, and then I always feel like I need to give a reason for each one, but here goes my movie listing of sorts.


1. One movie that made you laugh
Dumb and Dumber, I know its dumb, but some parts of that movie just really get to me.

2. One movie that made you cry
Of Mice and Men probably made me cry more than any other movie, but I was young. I watched it again when I was older and didn't quite get what I made all the fuss about when I was younger.


3. One movie you loved when you were a child
Robin Hood

4. One movie you’ve seen more than once
The Princess Bride

5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it
Kung Pow: Enter the Fist

6. One movie you hated
The Notebook. Pretty much every girl loves this movie, but I thought the story was annoying and ridiculously cheesy, especially the ending. Maybe hate is too strong of a word, more of a general dislike. Worst movie ever though was Fantastic Four.

7. One movie that scared you
2012

8. One movie that bored you
X-Men 3

9. One movie that made you happy
Singin in the Rain

10. One movie that made you miserable
The Proposal

11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see
I don't think I would put it that way, but more like, why on earth would I ever want to watch that. Only one coming to mind is Saw, I, II, or III, or anything made by rob zombie.

12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with
Belle from beauty and the beast. I don't care that she is a cartoon.

13. The last movie you saw
There Will Be Blood. I still wonder why this movie was called that as there was hardly any blood.

14. The next movie you hope to see
The Dark Knight

15. Your favorite movie
Almost Famous

K, now the rest of the house of Shakim, including Auggie, is supposed to do this which I know they won't, which is lame. I bet Auggie's favorite movie is Airbud.

3 comments:

thefamousnic said...

1. One movie that made you laugh
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

2. One movie that made you cry
Crash-initialy and then for weeks, on the inside


3. One movie you loved when you were a child
The Land Before Time

4. One movie you’ve seen more than once
The Emperor's New Groove

5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it
Spongebob Square The Movie(I feel like other people are more embarrassed when I admit)

6. One movie you hated
10.000 BC

7. One movie that scared you
The first time I saw The Silent Lamb

8. One movie that bored you
Stop-Loss

9. One movie that made you happy
Paris, Je t'aime

10. One movie that made you miserable
Requim for a Dream

11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see
Is number eleven calling me a coward? I watch anything I want to and I haven't wanted to watch Seven. But I'm going to be the end of the summer.

12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with
Xiao Mei from House of Flying Daggers

13. The last movie you saw
Stop-Loss

14. The next movie you hope to see
The Dark Knight

15. Your favorite movie
Me, You,and Everyone We Know

thefamousnic said...

Wow. It's too late for editing but I just noticed I wrote "The Silent Lamb" instead of Silence of the Lambs. That's because I was laughing out loud thinking about Black Sheep, which was scary in that speicalcheap, Australian way.

shaun said...

I could have easily put the same answers for 1-5 as you did, and seven is a good movie, but I watched it on tv which might make it less intense or scary.