Saturday, May 3, 2008

Unbelievable

Tonight Joe made a deal with me that says if I don't get married by the time I am 27, then at my wedding I have to sing and play the song "Unbelievable" by EMF on the mandolin all by myself. This song and I have a little bit of history together to begin with, but that's another story. Why I agreed to it I don't know, but I do know that if I were somebody else, watching myself have to do that could be quite funny. I don't even know if its even possible to play on the mandolin and make it sound anything remotely close to the actual song, but there are some good odds I may have to figure it out. I got 4 years. Hopefully this won't rush me into any rash decisions in that last year, but hopefully it won't have to come to that. I might have to start practicing just so I can get a really sweet version down. So anyways, here is the deal for all to see and hold me to if the next 4 years doesn't produce holy matrimony.

1 comment:

Joseph said...

This whole idea is crumb-believable!